Wednesday 9 March 2011

I'm fed up.

My back has been in a dull agony for a whole week and a bit now and I was waiting until today to go to see the doctor. However, that was a fucking fail as my doctors is rubbish and everytime I go I am seen to by a trainee as if my problems are never bad. If this wasn't bad enough, the "examination" they gave me would not detect even a mole on my back, I do not understand how lightly fluttering their fingers down my back is going to detect anything wrong. Even with a direct localisation of the pain by myself, they still did not know. I waited for over a week to see a doctor and all they could say was 'muscle pain' I could have told them that I have muscle pain. I am fed up now and all I want is an entire new body. I feel so ugly and useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment