Wednesday 27 April 2011

The list.

I love dogs, a lot. There are a few dogs that I'd like, to I compiled a list to all the breeds I'd like. I know in reality I'll never own all of these, so the bold text means the ones I want for definite and if I've already thought of a name, then I shall put that too! :D

THE LIST:
Airedale Terrier 
Akita
Standard American Eskimo Dog
Bassett Hound
Belgium Sheepdog
Bernese Mountain Dog
Bichon Frise
Border Collie
Boxer
Cardigan Corgi
Pembroke Corgi
Collie
Husky
A white German Shepherd called BENJI!
Golden Retriever
Jack Russell
Newfoundland called YOGI!! (Number one priority)
Norwich Terrier
Norwegian Elkhound
Pomeranian
Saint Bernard
Samyoed
Shetland Sheepdog
Vizsla
Wire Fox Terrier

This will constantly be updated when I remember more dogs I'd like to own and maybe more names I can think of for the ones I'm going to own! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment