Wednesday 8 December 2010

UCAS Track

My potential university life is coming more realistic as the offers are coming through. As of now my UCAS options look as follows: 
  • Salford (journalism): Interview
  • Huddersfield (journalism): Conditional
  • Salford (journalism and politics): Conditional
  • Chester (journalism): Conditional
However, as I am not studying medicine, I am meant to have 5 choices and my remaining choice is actually being discontinued, so I have the choice to choose something else at Chester or choose another institution via Track. I have no idea how to do this and I have no idea where my potential 4th or 5th choice is going to be, or if I can actually change the choice of institution or not. Fingers crossed I can change my choice, I don't really fancy going to Warrington campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment