Sunday 13 February 2011

Tomorrow is Valentine's day.

First picture together in 2006
So, tomorrow is Valentine's day and it is my 4th with my Boyfriend, Tom :)! I can't really imagine my life being any different than it is right now and I can't really imagine life without him being there to simply warm me up as I'm always cold. We've been together, pretty much, since we were 14 and I haven't regretted a single day, even if he does stupid things every now and again. But what can you say, he's a man and that's what men do. And women also decide some silly things along the way, being irrational and everything else.

4 years later and still happy
It made me really happy when he told me that he prefers being in a long relationship with me than being in no relationship at all or having loads over the years. That really made me smile and feel special about myself as that shows how much I mean to him and simple how much he actually loves me! Tom makes me unbelievably happy and I couldn't love anyone more or be anymore comfortable with them. He doesn't even care about my imperfections that I hate about myself and when I'm with him, it's like they don't exist; sounds cliche but he does make me feel beautiful.

I just wanted to say a thank you to my beautiful Boyfriend for everything he has done for me over the years and show how happy he makes me, even though I'm sure that he knows this already!

Happy Valentine's day and I love you Tom xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment