Thursday 26 May 2011

And in the end,

"...the love you take, is equal to the love you make."
Tomorrow is the last ever day of my Blue Coat life.When the leavers assembly starts, I know that the tears will roll with all the memories that I have from the place. A lot of people are saying they won't be sad tomorrow, but I feel that somewhere in there they are upset, it just hasn't hit them yet. It seems unreal to think that I have spent 7 years of my life in one place, where I have met some of the most interesting people I will ever meet. I know that I wouldn't be the same person I am now without any of them or the teachers that have taught me throughout the years.

I don't know how I'm going to feel after so long being somewhere new, all alone with no friends to feel safe with. However, I am excited to go on a new adventure, meet new people and find out my calling in life. I'm glad that after all this 'moving on' business, I will still hold my dear Blue Coat friends close and still rely on them as much as I do now, but I am sad to say goodbye to those who aren't in my close friendship group but are always a pleasure to hear of and talk to every now and again.

Another thing I'm going to miss is being known by everyone when I walk down the halls. At university, I feel that I am going to just be another person and not known for who I am and what I can do, like now at Blue Coat. The tight community that I have grown up with has now come to an end and now I'm just 'another number' which will probably take a while to adjust to.

Tomorrow is probably going to one of the most memorable days of my life so far and I'm really looking forward to spending it with my favourites. Just the thought of staying in a 5* hotel, getting ready and just dancing the night away carefree excites me and wants tomorrow to come as fast as it can. I still can't believe it's all over. This was a blog just to express how much I appreciate everything that Blue Coat and my friends there have done for me and how much I love them all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment