Monday 29 November 2010

Family.

I love my family. They may annoy me, tease me, upset me or make me happy, but I love them unconditionally. My family are from both sides of the Atlantic, but that doesn't really matter, every year I go an visit my American side for two weeks for beautiful, quiet get away. As most families come and go, mine are a typical northern family, which is huge, filled with 5 generations from my Nan to our new arrival Oliver. However, we're not all northern anymore as my older cousins have travelled England with their jobs and husbands etc. But I love them never the less and for certain events, no matter where they live, we all manage to meet up and converse!

There is one member of my family, whom I love the most and always have done, since I was practically born. That's my Nan. She is practically my idol, and I tell her all the time! She's so strong and has done so much for our family over the years, especially me. When I was younger, all my days were spent at my Nan's house or she was at mine looking after me and my brother. She used to walk me to primary school every day and then walk me home.  I still go over every week for me tea on a Thursday afternoon, so times haven't really changed and also if I get the chance I'll pop up and give her a nice visit! She means the absolute world to me, and I think she knows that I'd go out of my way any day to do anything for her. I just want to let let the world know how much I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment