Thursday 4 November 2010

Dogs.

Man's best friend... and women's for that matter! They say that is proven that a dog makes you live for 3 years longer! I'm not surprised with the happiness and loyalty they bring. I love hearing about dog's who save their owner's lives and do amazing things just to help people. It brings a warmth to my heart.

I love my puppy dog Bonnie! She's so loving and always makes me smile when i see her little face! she keeps me warm, entertained and loved. I just think it's adorable when she just sits at my feet and warms me up, when she's not jumping on my knee that is! I think Bonnie one of the only dogs in the world which actually watches telly for fun! She knows what programme is on just by the music which is playing and also, if you say "football", "sheep" or "Cowboys" she'll run to the telly! It's hilarious! She's so funny and unique and I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment