Tuesday 26 October 2010

Half Term

My first half term has arrived and as much as I look forward to having them when I'm in school, the more I hate them when I have them. I usually pass time spending time with my boyfriend however, this time I am lonely as he has to work for the rest of my week off.

So, my first half term doing nothing with myself. I've gone a day alone and have done nothing at all but laze about, eat and sleep. I hate half term at times as I feel useless, but I can't complain as when I'm back at college all I will wish for is another break!

I could probably do with doing some work sometime this week, which tomorrow I think I shall crack on with some revision, notes or something! But Alas! I say this now, and I know I will put it all off until the end! I need someone to give me some jobs or places to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment