Thursday 11 November 2010

The weather.

Winter is around the corner and the weather is turning grim and grey. I would much rather have it snow for a few months than have the horrible rain, icy winds and ugly grey clouds hanging over our heads. It's a complete turn off in the morning when I have to get up for college when I can hear the wind howling and rain tapping at my window. It's as if somethings telling me "Don't go in!" and sometimes I actually regret going in due to the morbid atmosphere the weather creates, just a collection of pathetic fallacies.

However, this horrible weather has a good side to it, in a different way. The weather brings couples a little joy as it gives them opportunity to cuddle up all warm in bed and just create a cosy atmosphere. My boyfriend and I love to cuddle and talk to each other when the weather's horrible outside. He sometimes sings this song to me "When it's cold and stormy, and you're feeling sick. Cuddle up all warmy and play with your little dick!" I love that song, even though the last line confuses me, but then again I heard it on the Vicar of Dibley once also! This morning and today, in fact, the weather has been terrible and it made me happy that my boyfriend wouldn't let me get out of bed until past 11 due to the horrific sight and sounds of outside. It made my day. I hope that this also applies to other couples and when the snow comes, they feel just as cosy as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment